Thursday, March 8, 2012

guest list

WHY is making a guest list so hard?
In the beginning we thought:
a hundred guests? We don't even have that many friends.
We were wrong.
Making the guest list has put us at a halt.
Of course we want anyone and everyone there! The more the merrier!
But the harsh reality is: more guests, more money we pretend we have but really don't.
So we're trying our hardest to make it small(er), filled with the ones we love and the ones who love us.

And after panera list writing dates


and those late nights where I'm in bed scratching and re-writing


as well as all the times I'd whip those little papers out of my purse to write a name that popped in my head that I probably shouldn't have forgotten in the first place...
deep breath in...
We JUST MIGHT have our final guest list.
Can't wait to get the ball rolling with the rest of wedding planning!

(5 more months, eeeeeek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment